5 Reasons to Give
We all know someone who has had cancer, been affected by a disease outbreak, acquired a hospital infection or lived through a natural disaster. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) tackles these and many more complex health challenges. Your gift during this holiday season, a time dedicated to giving back, will help the CDC Foundation create innovative, high impact programs and breakthrough collaborations in partnership with CDC.
Your partnership matters. Here are 5 reasons to give:
- CDC takes the health pulse of our nation and the world. The CDC Foundation is one of the first to know about new threats—and solutions—to protect us all.
- Government funding cannot support all of CDC’s important work. Your gift plays a crucial role in extending CDC’s lifesaving mission.
- Giving to the CDC Foundation has the potential to impact thousands, or even millions, of lives.
- Core investment in the CDC Foundation enables us to effectively manage for impact, empowering CDC experts to do what they do best: focus on the science.
- As the only organization authorized by Congress to create philanthropic and private-sector partnerships with CDC, the CDC Foundation is uniquely capable of bringing resources, people and ideas together that might not otherwise unite.
Your gift to the CDC Foundation makes a tremendous difference. During this holiday season, you can give where it’s needed most or choose a fund or a cause closest to your heart. You can also give a gift in honor of a friend or colleague.
Your year-end gift today will help accelerate and expand our work, helping people everywhere live healthier, happier and more productive lives. Together our impact is greater.
Thank you for partnering with us. Your support makes the holidays brighter.