You can join the CDC Foundation in three ways to amplify your impact and improve the health, safety and security of America and the world.
1. Direct your philanthropy where needed most through ongoing financial support.
- The CDC Foundation has the ability to target investments where most needed, such as expanding proven CDC programs, discovering new health solutions or enhancing our ability to leverage effective philanthropy to extend CDC’s lifesaving work. Help CDC address critical health challenges by supporting the CDC Foundation’s work in priority areas. Donate.
2. Partner with us on a specific health priority or named or endowed fund.
- Engage in a conversation with the CDC Foundation and CDC to identify mutual goals and collaboration strategies. While the support CDC needs is most often funding, we also work to connect CDC with outside expertise, information, leadership or to specific groups of people.
- You can advance CDC’s work on a specific health threat by supporting a CDC Foundation program. Additionally, you can invest in a CDC Foundation endowed or named fund to provide much-needed support and ongoing resources for a variety of critical health challenges.
- To learn more about advancing CDC's lifesaving mission in either of these ways, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.653.0790.
3. Become an ambassador for CDC and the CDC Foundation and help us spread the word.
- Learn how the CDC Foundation, through work with partners like you, helps to extend CDC’s lifesaving mission. Follow us on social media, and sign up for email updates to learn more about the vital and unique role CDC plays in protecting the health and security of your family, community, organization or business.
- Share what you know with your networks—friends and family, staff and co-workers, and social media followers—for even greater impact.
To learn more about advancing CDC's lifesaving mission, contact us at email@example.com or 404.653.0790.